Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dicipline, Focus and I can make it


Discipline
Day 3 – 7/4/10
As I watch the last traces of summer disappear and wonder what the next 6 months will bring to my life I grieve for the warmth of summer gone and anticipate this blue sky girl missing the sunshine.
The thought for me today is on staying focus first day back and I am still on holiday mode everything and everyone moving much faster than me.
I have done my hour of power x 3 today and it feels simply wonderful and I am achieving allot. However how can I get this feeling of strong in my work place when there are countless numbers of emails, phone calls, tasks to do and the list goes on and on?
My discipline back bone is in need of development. Just like I am doing with other areas I guess it’s about taking little steps.
The mantra for tomorrow is “Seek to understand before being understood” one step at the time.
Break things down into little chunks and above all be patient.
Bright Blessings
O

1 comment:

  1. Life is but a journey, but how we walk that journey for me marks the points we see or even miss. There are many times when one falls by the way side and loses the purpose this is a normal course it seems for the human being, in that we have a great many things to distract us. Where as the creature, Animal, Tree, Flower only has one purpose, to grow and develop... Perhaps its more the case of simplifying ones life to the point one cannot be distracted by the demands of a " modern world " easier said then done I hear them say but then what does 1 hour a day of silence cost ? Faith Belief and Devotion.

    ReplyDelete