Monday, April 5, 2010

Hour of Power x 3


Day 1 – 5/4/10

Hour of Power x 3
Oceana Blue in persuit of Happiness, Balance , love and understanding. This is my mission I am going to learn to embrace something i fear the most which is change. I am challenged by it and it gets to a point where i feel paralised by it. However it seems that change is something i am completely unable to avoid both professionally and in my personal life.
““Be the change you want to see in the world.” Gandhi

I want so many things to change in my life but how can it happen if i hold on to things, people so tightly. So the goal is embrace change, evaluate and change what is not working for me.

Action for today Hour of power x 3 for Mind, Body and Spirit.

For my mind i made a decision to start reading books right now i am reading Lisa Curry fitness books which touches on the physical around fitness, nutrition.

Spirit I am focusing on gratitude and my blessings. I started meditation again and hope to keep that going since it relaxes me and helps me feel great.

Body – a workout at the gym which was great interval training and increasing the intencity of my workouts i am truly started feeling stronger and more energised. Ending with a spa and sauna to relaxs the muscles.
Tomorrow i am going to start the City to Bay training schedule on my own slowly so when i start with my trainer it wont be so overwhelmingly hard.

The experiment is to do this for the next three months. And make changes to the nutrition.

I want to do a photography course but for now i feel that its important not to over committ my personal time to many thing but accomplish one thing at the time.

There are so many mountains i want to climb in my life so this is going to be a way of documenting my journey.

I am also needing to come to terms with my empty nest and that my children now need me in a different way. As one door closes in my life another door opens.

Till tomorrow
Goodnight
Oceana

No comments:

Post a Comment