Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Little to no control


Day 2 – 6/4/10

Little to no control.
Its funny about control the more i seek it the less i have it. Yhis is not a noble habit but rather a depreciative one.
After time away from work and family to relaxs find my own space in the world if that can be done in 10 days well the answer is no!! A big fat no!! But what i found in my time off is how i do need to create my own personal space. How i hunger for time alone as much as i hate loneliness the space i have created has made me happy.
I am a creature of habit therefore now i need to come out of my shell and be around others. Challenged by the changes in the landscape of my life i know i can emerge perhaps a little more confident and stronger than i was 10 days ago.
I have successfully done my power of 3 work today.
Physically i am seeing the results of the hard work and feel this physical strength that makes me feel happier and more relaxs.
Spiritually i am connecting more to my inner world and this time has allowed me to see how it connects to the outer world.
Mentally i been focusing on reading but also being inspired by others out there.
This little bubble I call home has been kind to me. I am greatful for having so many wonderful gifts in my life including my health, my senses, family and friends.
Do i feel in control not really tomorrow there will be yet another adventure all the twist and turns of working with people. Juggling tasks and finding time to sink back into my own comfort of home, diving into my own pool of blessings only be cleansed again and be able to start the journey again the next day and the day after that and so on.
On that note its goodnight from me.
Blessings
O
Work is love made visible. And if you cannot work with love but only with distaste, it is better that you should leave your work and sit at the gate of the temple and take alms of those who work with joy. For if you bake bread with indifference, you bake a bitter loaf that feeds but half a man's hunger."
-Kahlil Gibran

No comments:

Post a Comment